life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

6.04.2004

a FIRST of everything

heya, it's my first entry of my first ever on-line blog. i'm sorry but i was influenced by those who invited me to read their blogs. i've always wanted a journal for myself but i really don't have enough discipline and, sometimes, time to write one. for the longest time, i wanted to have a blog but my laziness overtook everything and my plan to have a blog then never pushed through. well, now, after reading the blogs of my friends, i was just fascinated and wanted one for myself, badly. kaya, here is my blog: SINGING IN TUNE.

why SINGING IN TUNE? simple. i am a music lover. i love to sing, to play guitar, to jam with some of my friends, and of course, to listen to music, especially those with beautiful lyrics. music is my invisible journal. songs i listen to always remind me of different experiences and memories in my life. these make music more meaningful to me.

what to expect? nakoh. probably, i might have days with no entries but some might have many entries. wala lang. entries will depend on my mood. hahaha. so if there'll be 4 entries in a day, that will only mean na sobra na akong walang magawa sa bahay at sa blog na ako nagpapakaabala. of course, i would like to enter a song entry per day. baka yung lss ko, o yung pumasok na song sa utak ko, o kahit anong kanta na lang na trip ko. hehehe.

at last, a journal! a blog! hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home