life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

6.11.2004

just more STRESS...

well, i thought after a good rest from the stressful but fun and enjoyable orsem, everything will be just fine. but no, the problem of our venue for the plansem of my area wasn't resolved up until around 11 pm. my goodness. i didn't realize that planning for a plansem was this stressful.

luckily, one of my areamates allowed us to use her condo unit in katipunan. wow, from planning to go to quezon, pampanga, tagaytay, rizal, batangas, we just ended up in front of ateneo. wow... amazing isn't it?

i just hope we can straighten things out when we meet tomorrow.




i didn't do much things today. i used this day for my well-deserved and much-needed rest from the tiresome yet fulfilling work in orsem. i hope the freshies really, i mean really, enjoyed what we, all 1000+ of us volunteers, prepared for them.

i also spent my time fixing the details of that plansem and printing all our important documents. now, this is a boring day. reeeaaally boring day. i'm just looking forward to our org's summer ga tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home