life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

6.15.2004

my TTh

how i wished that the switching of teachers would have included my teachers for my TTh classes. my God! i don't like my tth subjects.

first, i have a sexy and quite beautiful of a THEO teacher. imagine that... a theo teacher! however, her only problem is that she speaks too softly and it's very hard to get what she wants of us. i don't know what to recite. mahirap siyang timplahin. according to my teacher research, the best way to get a good grade in her class is to make "sipsip" and try to give answers that would make her agree. an opposing idea will not be good in her class. ugh. i don't think i can learn that way but i have to live with it.

second, i have a veteran teacher for filipino 14. she's nice but she's sooo strict and she gives tons, and i mean TONS, of work for her class. grabe. imagine reading around 25 readings in one sem, which includes noli me tangere, florante at laura and ibong adarna, for the whole sem. take note, these are only 3 of the readings and quizzes will be given after every reading i suppose. this is not the only requirement. basta, she gives tons of work and she's nice na raw sa lagay na'to. grabe talaga. and what's worse, i got my first cut because i was 2 mins late coming from a university mass. susmaryosep!

i really think i will learn to hate my TTh classes. buti na lang masaya ang mwf. oh well. i have to live with that for a sem. as if i have any other choice di ba?

i would like to rant that i left my bag and my umbrella inside our org room because the stupid janitor locked the room knowing that students might come back to get their stuff. i just went to our library to browse through some required readings and when i came back, locked doors. worse of all, the janitors do not have keys anymore. argggg...




on the flipside, i really enjoyed hearing mass today and of course, the clincher today was my confession. i never felt that much healing before. yak. corny but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home