life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

1.19.2005

power of the INTIMATE conversation

i felt very much blessed for the past few days. i have received the graces from the experience of an intimate conversation with people i really am close to. luckily, i was able to face my fears and open myself up even more. as much as i would like to invest on more intimate personal relationships this year, i have to make the extra effort of facing my fears and opening myself up to reveal to others who i am. the REAL me.

i am reaping the benefits of realness. i feel very much at peace and comfortable. gusto ko tuloy ishare sa iba ang mga naishare ko pero masisira ang ganda at ang pagkadalisay ng pagiging bukas at totoo. ang kapalit nito ay ang totoong pagtanggap ng aking kausap at higit sa lahat, ang pagtitiwala at pagbubukas din nila sa akin.

amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home