life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

6.04.2004

midnight oil

i love typing my insights during the midnight. i just feel that many of my insights, views, observations and reflections come out right during the midnight. thus, my sleeping pattern has become very erratic lately. with this new sleeping pattern, i could just go to the us without feeling any jetlag. yup, the midnight oil is for me!

i would like to quote my entry in my failed blog. hehe. here it goes:
"my ideas are always active during the hours when most of the people in my side of the world are either asleep or preoccupied doing their own thing. maybe because I am the only person left to think about my ideas. kakaunti lang kasi ang nag-iisip sa mga oras na 'yon, kumbaga sa cellphone, hindi congested 'yung ere ng mga text, nakakaisip ako nang maluwang. gaya ngayon, hindi ko maiisip itong katawa-tawang ideyang ito kung maraming tao ang gising o nag-iisip sa oras na ito. well, I don't know. This is just my own theory."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home