life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

7.26.2004

rainy days and MONDAYS

"hanging around nothing to do but frown
rainy days and mondays always gets me down"


yup, kaya lang ngayon ay hindi lang monday, rainy day din. hay. it's a tiring day. i had 2 long tests and i must admit that i wasn't able to study for my pe101 test. sus, pe101 lang yan. hehehe. bad attitude ba? well, today i had a better disposition in studying. after my desolation and rejuvination, i'm now back to my energetic and studious(?) self. i enjoyed listening to genpsych and my stat class. they were interesting today.

i'm sad, though. hindi na matutuloy ang aking consultation with my psych teacher tomorrow. it was postponed for friday @ 930 pero okay lang because i'm given time to prepare for this consultation.

i need to study more to burn more calories. hahahaha. by the way, i enjoyed the lss logbook that i placed in the room. songs and song excerpts were really written kasi lss ng mga tao yun. hehehe.

question lang: bakit ang dami nang breakup ngayon? what's with breaking up? is it in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home