life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

11.04.2004

first day

hah! i did it. first day.

i thought that my first day would be very boring. and so i thought. this day had been very jampacked with different firsts and news (balita). hehehe. today became very juicy and thrilling. why? aside from meeting my teachers for the first time, the first day became an adventure through class mix-ups, chismis and org stuff.

so what happened today. let's enumerate.
1. i slept at 4 am. hah!
2. i woke up at 8 am. HAH!
3. i came in just in time for sci10 and we met ma'am assunta cuyegkeng. our class is very big and is filled with comm majors. (nakoh. kelangang cumareer sa recitation.) wow, we had our first lecture today. it was only an introduction to science and society and technology.
4. i went to my first second sem 1 hr break. bitin! then, i started walking towards my first class in BEL. i realized that walking to bellarmine is not the ideal thing you would want in your college life.
5. history went okay. our teacher was okay. we had a game. at least, free cut on friday.
6. we rushed back to the main campus. and oh, ECO. we met our "bitchy" teacher. FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS: change the schedule of our class. what the? di ba? i had lots to say about this order of business but i think i have shared this one with lots of people. i'm kinda tired in talking about it. basta, this BUSINESS led me to get my first load revision form.
7. after that HORRIBLE subject, i went running back to BEL for my japanese class. and to my surprise, my first second sem free cut. i realized that it is not nice to have a class in bel then the teacher would not attend because i have to walk back again right after walking to the building.
8. my first official tambay in the aclc room. as usual, masaya.
9. off to my first load rev form together with venjo. siya rin, first time niya. hehehehe.
10. i settled my issues with the economics department. hold daw muna kasi BAWAL ang pinagagagawa ng teacher namin sa economics. HMPH! anyway, kung mangyari ang gusto niya, i would be the first one to leave her class. I WORKED WITHIN MY SCHEDULE AND HERE COMES A TEACHER WHO CANNOT LIVE UP TO THE GIVEN SCHEDULE AND RUIN MINE. bahala siya. pasimio or simon-king are good alternatives for such a teacher.
11. siyempre may nasagap akong MA-juice. hehehehehe. radar up again. toot. toot. toot. hehehehe. funny siya yet insightful.
12. first dinner out of the semester. kfc.

i'm looking forward to tomorrow. marami pang maaaring mangyari. it's my first time to have an official class starting at 12 nn. it's my first psych for the second sem tomorrow. it's my first PE for the second sem tomorrow (also my last). it's my first time to return to a department after an official complaint. it's my first time meeting with my head for the sem. it's my first time to attend an appeals for aclc. marami pang firsts tomorrow and i'm very much excited. i hope i maintain this excitement and energy for the rest of the sem.

ericka made a litany of hellos. let me make my own. hello cramming. hello sleepless nights. hello papers. hello long tests. hello. hello. hello.

sana marami rin akong masagap bukas.
RADAR UP!

ayt. sige. yun muna for the first day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home