life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

11.02.2004

one full day

yes. i have one full day left before the second semester begins. it's quarter to five in the morning and i am just savoring this whole day before i immerse myself in the cruel world of ateneo academics. to tell you the truth, i haven't slept yet. i wanted to enjoy a whole sleepless evening up until morning doing absolutely nothing related to school.

grabe. nakakabitin ang bakasyon. pero siguro kaya damang-dama ko ang pagiging bitin ay dahil sa retreat. pagkatapos ng isang linggong katahimikan, pagbalik ko't paglabas, ubos na ang isang linggo at reg week na. ayos di ba? what's left of that week is not enough to do things i wanted to do since the end of the first sem and worse, it is not enough for relaxation.

may problema nga lang. madali akong mabagot. i easily get bored. actually, i want to go to school already -- meet my friends, be with my orgmates, see my blockmates, talk to people, meet my new teachers and classmates. did i mention study? nope. i want to go to school not to study and not to work but to hang out. maling lugar ba ang gusto kong puntahan? hehe. well, bitin na bitin kasi ang bakasyon eh.

oh well. before i forget, i came from the province. two evenings i spent there. well, it was similar to the retreat but i was not able to pray. i just slept (the bed made my back ache badly!) and ate. parang retreat pero wala talagang dasal! hehe. well, many things you could not do there and those things preoccupy me often. what happens? i end up getting bored. kahit pa lumabas kami ng bahay at pumunta ng beach, same banana. i end up getting bored. hindi naman kami lumalangoy at isa pa, wala rin akong magawa doon. maglasing? no way. kumain? wala namang kakainin. haaaay... oh well. i hope we spend christmas here in manila because i heard that my folks are going to bring the suman my aunt ordered for the blessing of the new convent. yahooo!

ONE FULL DAY LEFT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home