life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

8.09.2005

rainy DAYS and MONDAYS

RAINY DAY and MONDAY all in the same day, although i'm not down.

i just had this feeling of being disturbed and at the same time, i felt that i was so busy that i became very unproductive. but really, this day seemed to be a very busy day even though i had only one subject (my favorite one, take note). i still felt that stress. maybe it's just being an atenean that makes life difficult as a student.

anyway, after reviewing my day, i just had to share with my SD all that i felt. this feelings have been piling up since last week and i think it's about time to vent them all out.

here are my realizations:
  • i have been feeling frustrated over many things lately. primarily, i don't see God in the usual places i see him. i realize that he is the one who has been looking for me. also, i should wait for him patiently in the soft breeze or in my terms, the little things/graces/good that he has been blessing me with.
  • it's good to have a fallback org or group. it's nice to be different somewhere else. you get to share your spirituality with people.
  • i really don't like result-orientedness. i hope it will change.
  • desolation came in as a result of inordered attachments brought about by previous incidents. hmmm.....
  • i love singing mass songs!
  • it's nice to be with people and taking care of them. they're the primary sources of my consolation these past few days. some people were my sources of desolation, though. anyway, love them still.
  • i liked how kim thought out of the box and how she felt disturbed. it's being honest with oneself and knowing what one truly desires in what she does. galing niya.
oh well. a rainy day and a monday, but i'm not down. i just feel very much liberated.
that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home