life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

10.15.2005

sa wakas TAPOS NA!!!

i've never badly wanted a sem to end. EXCEPT NOW!

buti na lang natapos na. i can't believe it. i started the series of my finals the saturday before the actual finals week and i ended it the saturday of the finals week (it's not even an official finals time). grabe. well, i think this finals week really encapsulates the whole sem. nakakapagod. nakakastress. i really wanted the sembreak to begin.

oh well. finally! as i type this entry, my heart is pounding with excitement because tomorrow, i will, again, enter into solitude together with my community-mates with our God. nagparamdam na nga si God sa akin eh. hehehe.

hay. this last leg of the sem just made me much more excited. i'm really starting to feel the spirit of the retreat. lalo na kagabi. it was one of the most enjoyable evening of my junior aclc life. we had the traditional pre-retreat cba/get-together/fun-fun/happening or in short, inuman, at ani's place. wow! it was amazing. nag-inuman ang karamihan subalit di ako pwedeng maglasing like before (hehehe. sorry rinna!). i had to study for this day's test eh.

well, it turned out to be an event more than what i hoped for. MASYADONG MARAMI ang nangyari. hehehe. well, they weren't obvious but i sure did knew what was going on. hehehe. ask me if you want to know.

hay... i really want to go on with my story but, you know, i have retreat tomorrow and i still have to donate blood (di raw pwedeng magpuyat). tapos, still have expe paper (hindi pa tapos noh?) hehehe. oh well.

"i come empty handded, bringing you nothing but my desire to receive your gifts. fill my soul." goodluck on your retreat. - robbie paraan - aclc oac, 2004-05 (la lang. gusto ko lang ishare before i go on solitude.)

ready. get set. shhhhhhhh...
magnum silencium starts in 5... 4... 3... 2...
Lord, i'm here wanting to be with you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home