life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

6.20.2004

first weekend of SCHOOL

just wanna share. i really am quite addicted to blogging. aside from blogging, i like reading blogs of other people.




well, my first weekend as a sophomore. i still can't believe i'm now a sophomore because i see the freshies doing what we usually do before. hahaha... share ko lang, my blockmates usually refer to them as the "f" word. "That's an f thing to do." hahaha. wala lang.

so far, i'm enjoying my sophie life except for some mishaps along the way but i am beginning to like studying especially with my mwf classes. i love psych. i really love psych and i'm slowly loving sociology and anthropology.

this afternoon's activity was very meaningful. i really think it was perfect for all of us in aclc. i really needed a refresher on the important skills for area. lalo na sa processing, ang ganda ng mga points. feeling ko, one reason i'm doing blogs is because i really need an outlet, a way to process all the things that has been happening to me and at the same time, i don't have the discipline to write notes on a journal notebook. i think a diary is very limiting. i am usually forced to write an entry per date per page. i don't really feel journalling should be that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home