life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

7.30.2004

authentic experience of the NOW

it was said in our prayer session this morning. live in the "NOW". forget the past for whatever effects it brought, it had brought already. don't think of the future because it still may change. these things just make me more scared of doing memory work for our psych project. i still don't know how and what the past will reveal my life. it is just very frightening.

also, after the prayer session, i felt very relieved that i was able to open up my experiences more. my sharing became more of an experience of myself - something that i've been really in to and something that i was involved in. kailangan ko na lang kasing i-letgo because it hinders me from growing more as a person.




last night pala, kaya di rin ako nakablog, i was a temporary member of the CCM or circle of condo-mates. i slept in a unit of my orgmates. more than just sleeping overnight, we finished our paper on sociology and anthropology. we had to finish it because today was very hectic although we had no class from 1:30 down to 6:00 pm. buti na lang nagpafreecut si mam coralu santos. yes!

sleeping in the condo gives me a different perspective. for one night, i was away, though not far away, from home. i was independent and far from my comfort zone and the luxury of staying at home. no tv. no radio. no internet. just the unit, food and the bed. we really had to work and sleep. the sense of independence allowed me to wake up just in time for my first class. iba talaga ang condo/dorm type ng buhay. very isolated and very independent but still, i don't think i can last very long in that setting.




well, overall, this day is quite the boring day i didn't expect it to become. wala akong ginagawa pagpatak ng 3:00 pm hanggang around 6:00 pm. pangit! hehehe.




i hope once i graduated psych, i will be the one who'd introduce the research method of the surface thoughts recording. this is done by writing all the thoughts that will surface. everything. all the details must be included in those thoughts without interpreting nor analyzing the contents of the thoughts. after writing and extracting as much thoughts, then all of them will be re-read and will be analyzed for the subject. hehehe. wala lang, i was just thinking about it when distractions would surface through my prayer. sana sa akin ipangalan 'to. hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home