life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

8.06.2004

HIATUS

yes. i have not posted anything this august. hiatus is the appropriate term. it's not that i'm not in the mood for blogging. it's just that this is a STRESSFUL week.

reasons why i am stressed:
1. i still have no good sleep as i am typing this.
2. org stuff (lack of it...)
3. post-org stuff
4. socio-anthro reporting
5. STATISTICS!!! everything about it, EVEN the TEACHER!
6. filipino reporting and that conspiracy against us
7. THEO orals and bad performance
8. desolation and depression
9. lack of purpose
10.and all those stressful points in my life...

i am a bit depressed because of my lack of enthusiasm in accomplishing work and in studying. i am scared because i am losing that motivation to continue studying. i am still enjoying some of my subjects but some are getting into me. agh. i really need time alone and time to think. sigh.

actually, i wanted to write my blog but in choosing between blogging and finishing my homework/project/worksheet in time that i may get any sleep, i was left with no choice. yun. kaya nawala ako for a while.

10 things i am thankful for this week...
1. mam mira's openness to our class
2. good presentation for sa21
3. better theo performance (?)
4. porqi time
5. clc friends
6. prayer unit
7. feeling of worthlessness
8. stress (i was too laxed for the early part of this sem)
9. the gift of emotions
10.my porqi time... a time alone

ang sayang magblog muli. i promise to write more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home