life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

8.18.2005

mission: SELF-AWARENESS

i'm on my personal mission
of self-awareness;
not only through my eyes,
but also, through
friends,
community,
feelings - joy and consolation,
anger and frustration,
emptiness,
fulfillment,
bubbliness,
stress;
everyday experiences,
everyday stories
everyday learnings.

ME.
to be aware of me.
to see me.
because i don't know
who i am and
who i am trying to become.

mission starting
in 5... 4... 3... 2....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous sang...

Adrants Wants Blog Advertising Panelists
We/I/Adrants will be moderating a panel at BlogOn , called "Can Advertising Be Social?", October 18 in NYC.
I agree with you...



I have a blog that pretty much covers hip hop n rap related stuff.

Come visit if you get time :-)

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home