life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

6.29.2004

first night

yahoo. i started to fulfill my vow to run every monday evening together with the twins. i am slowly working my way to take away lots of pounds from my growing body mass. tonight is quite different. initially, i am quite disappointed because moro's oval is closed due to the closed-door practice of the basketball team. how selfish! hehehe. so, we had to settle for the grassy oval behind the high school. it turned out to be better because of the cool wind, good atmosphere and green surroundings. i think the place made it more relaxing than tiring after making 5 laps of running/jogging and 2 laps of walking. i hope i can sustain this habit. i must!

YES! freecut sa theo bukas. yes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home