life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

6.22.2004

the theme of my YEAR

i have a little hunch on what my entire year will look, sound and feel like. it will be in line with the theme of love. yes, LOVE. why? at the very beginning of my school year, even during summer, things i encounter are related to love in one way or another. love blooming, forbidden love, love as a decision, painful love, all sorts of love. most of the time, i am left in awe of the things i learn or the revelations told. but it makes me more thankful that i come to be more aware of people around me and of course, their views on love.

ano pa bang mas interesante sa paksang ito?




i'm currently in the process of writing my paper and i must admit that i haven't studied for my filipino quiz. argghh... too much requirements and my brain is so overwhelmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home