life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

8.14.2004

MABIGAT

though it may be very difficult to understand, i am feeling very heavy. yes, i've gone over my desolation phase and i feel very revitalized and rejuvinated but i realize that there's more to my new drive to go on and push through. i have this load to carry -- and a big one at that. thankfully, i can grasp it with my little background in psychology but it is not enough. kailangan kong makilahok upang aking madama. kailangan kong makisawsaw upang aking maintindihan. kailangan kong makisama upang makibahagi. mahirap. mapanganib. MABIGAT.

i am fortunate that i have my faith.
i am fortunate that i have friends.
i am fortunate that i have a good family.
i am fortunate that i am me. :D

thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home