life. a melody. a rhythm. a harmony. a song written and sung by myself. so come on, sing with me!

9.16.2004

i know i need to blog

i have not been blogging lately because i haven't found any time to do it. now, fortunately, i can. how am i? heto, ganun pa rin pero i can say that i am much better now. i am more focused towards my academics after realizing the shocking reality that i am failing theo. i knew that i needed to work doubly hard and cut down on those unnecessary cuts. i need to focus myself more. i don't know what happened to me this sem but like what i told my oac, baka it's something personal -- looking for purpose, meaning or direction in my life and in the things that i do.

that's why i'm dying to go on retreat. i need it. i need it badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home